Modular Air Handling Unit (WDHSA)
Modular Air Handling Unit ensures a great degree of customization which gives birth to a beautiful, unique and charismatic operational system by bringing modular specific components in a together manner to create unique operating system.
MAHU is synonymous with highly sophisticated, durable and high quality components which are solely meant to be handled by commercial air handlers. The best example could be the cabinet that furnishes high profile static pressures in a seemingly low profile format quite similar to the traditional fan coil unit.
Features of Modular Air Handling Unit
- There is a convenience with modular design as it is split between sections
- Consists of internally isolated direct drive plug fan which is used for operation, done in a quiet manner and ensures zero belt maintenance as well
- Both Indoor as well as outdoor units
- Electric or Gas heat options
- Low maintenance, thanks to the advanced and sophisticated designs, therefore quite cost effective
Hence, Modular Air Handling Unit is not only the best but also quite an economical alternative to the fully custom air handlers. There are wide ranges of customizing options which lets you to upgrade the facility. Now, you can ensure the best facility without burning a hole in your pocket as well.
Maharashtra: Amravathi, Nagpur, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Thane, Mahabaleshwar, Solapur, Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, etc.
Tamilnadu: Tirunelveli, Salem, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Erode, Vellore, Madurai, etc.
West Bengal: Bardhaman, Medinipur, Purulia, Malda, Murshidabad, Howrah, Birbhum, Hooghly, Coochbehar, Siliguri, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Nadia, Bankura, etc.
North India: Uttar-Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu-and-Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal-Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi, etc.