Our company, the Waves Aircon Private Limited is backed by a dedicated team of professionals working day and night to manufacture and supply quality rich premium GI Ducts. In fact, to ensure that the quality of our products is not compromised, we manufacture them under the strict supervision of various concerned professionals. These GI ducts find extensive use in big manufacturing plants where there are no windows and/ or even cross ventilations. They are thus used to maintain a cool and optimum temperature around the surrounding. These ductings find extensive use in various industrial and manufacturing sectors. Further these are available in various dimensions and technical specifications such as the GI round ducts, rectangular ones and so on.
The Key Features pf GI Ducts:
- These ducts are usually light weighed and are immaculately finished, giving them an advantage.
- These are crush resistant and can overcome problems like bad odour and moisture.
- They possess a long functional life and are durable.
- They are easier to operate and offer great resistance to corrosion
- They possess a high tensile strength and are engineered with optimum precision
- They are made available to the clients at a very reasonable price.
- They are built in accordance with the set industry standards and safety norms.
Maharashtra: Amravathi, Ratnagiri, Nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Thane, Mahabaleshwar, Solapur, Aurangabad, Nagpur, etc.
Tamilnadu: Tiruppur, Chennai, Salem, Madurai, Vellore, Erode, Thoothukudi, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, etc.
West Bengal: Purulia, Hooghly, Bardhaman, Coochbehar, Birbhum, Howrah, Medinipur, Nadia, Bankura, Siliguri, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Murshidabad, Malda, etc.
North India: Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Delhi, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Haryana,etc.