Direct Expansion Coil
If you want maximum possible heat transfer efficiency, then Direct Expansion Coil is what you need. These are engineered and built in a way which would give maximum efficiency and at the same time would not burn a hole in your pocket. Waves Aircon Pvt. Ltd. uses the coils which are made with the highest quality materials and this ensures that the heating coils are able to give perfect performance all-round the year. Each coil is inspected under rigid quality control measures and the ripped air flow design makes it a highly efficient way to transfer the heat from one place to another.
Some of the salient features of the Direct Expansion Coilare:
- They are available as Available for R404A, R-22, R134a and R407C.
- They have a total number of 7, 8, 10 or 12 fins per inch spacing
- They can be used for Cooling and Dehumidifying and hence are used in many industries like processing industries and manufacturing factories.
- They have from 2 through 10 rows deep
- Also available are from 6" through 120" nominal tube length
- And last but not the least, they also have from 6" through 36" high face (In the form of 1-1/2" increments in the coil available)
Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Kolhapur, Pune, Ratnagiri, Amravathi, Thane, Solapur, Mahabaleshwar, Nashik, Nagpur, etc.
Tamilnadu: Thoothukudi, Tiruppur, Tirunelveli, Chennai, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Erode, Madurai, Vellore, Salem, etc.
West Bengal: Darjeeling, Siliguri, Purulia, Hooghly, Bardhaman, Medinipur, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Murshidabad, Nadia, Malda, Coochbehar, Birbhum, etc.
North India: Uttar-Pradesh, Jammu-and-Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal-Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, etc.