Ceiling Suspending Air Handling Unit (WDCS)
- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Sunday, 10 August 2014 15:23
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 4101
If you want to maintain the humidity and the purity of the air by means of a cheap and effective system, then Ceiling Suspending Air Handling Unit is the equipment for you. These are automatic machines which can keep the air cool and also save you a lot of money when it comes to cooling the air.
The Ceiling Suspending Air Handling Unit manufactured by Waves Aircon Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best in the market and provides a comfortable environment which is similar to air-conditioned rooms. By combining the diverse functional units in this machine, it is possible to provide equipment with options ranging from common ventilation with filtration to a complete air treatment. Just like their name, they are mounted below the ceiling.
Here are some of the salient features of a Ceiling Suspending Air Handling Unit:
- It has a filter unit, which forms the segment of an air-handling unit and that is used to separate the impurities from the air.
- There is also an electric heater which acts as a heat exchanger and electrical energy is transformed into thermal
- Supply voltage 230 V or 400 V / 50 Hz.
- Heaters may be activated in 1 - 6 stages or continuously
Maharashtra: Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar, Solapur, Thane, Kolhapur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Amravathi, Nagpur, Pune, etc.
Tamilnadu: Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Vellore, Erode, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Tirunelveli, Salem, Chennai, etc.
West Bengal: Coochbehar, Howrah, Bardhaman, Darjeeling, Siliguri, Hooghly, Purulia, Jalpaiguri, Nadia, Medinipur, Birbhum, Murshidabad, Bankura, Malda, etc.
North India: Himachal-Pradesh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Jammu-and-Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab, Uttar-Pradesh, etc.