Being one of most acknowledged suppliers and manufacturers of the aluminium ducts in the markets today, the Waves Aircon Private Limited strive to live up to the expectations throughout. To ensure the quality of our products, we engage in using the highest grade raw ,materials and the latest machines in the manufacturing process. We offer the clients, along with assured quality, Aluminium ducts of variable sizes as per their needs. The coating of the duct is dependent on the type of application we choose it for. Further, we make it a point to deliver only the tested products that are leak proof, heat resistant, flexible, durable and possess excellent ductility.
The Key Features pf Aluminium Ducts:
- They are found to possess a longer functional life
- Their superior resistance to corrosion is also a great plus point
- They are flawlessly finished to attract the client's eyes
- They find extensive use in air conditioners, exhausts, etc.
- These ducts are known to possess excellent ductility
- The aluminium ducting is light weighed and is perfect for surroundings where moisture is a common ingredient.
- They are fire, water and sound proof as well
- Compactly designed
- They are easy to install and operate
- They are eco- friendly and highly energy efficient.
Maharashtra: Amravathi, Nagpur, Nashik, Ratnagiri, Thane, Mahabaleshwar, Solapur, Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, etc.
Tamilnadu: Tirunelveli, Salem, Coimbatore, Tiruchirappalli, Chennai, Tiruppur, Thoothukudi, Erode, Vellore, Madurai, etc.
West Bengal: Bardhaman, Medinipur, Purulia, Malda, Murshidabad, Howrah, Birbhum, Hooghly, Coochbehar, Siliguri, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Nadia, Bankura, etc.
North India: Uttar-Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu-and-Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Himachal-Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi, etc.